"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

GAD 196 + 197 & more!

It's been such a busy weekend that I am surprised that I actually managed to complete GAD 196 & 197 at all, but here they are!



I am also organising a "Crochet Days" for my old Surrey Students in September, so that they can come to me in Dorset and have a full day and a half of Crochet Fun and tackle all those nitty gritty problems that may have arisen since their last crochet lesson.

This has prompted a couple of photo's to accompany their emails, of their recent masterpieces!

This is Johnson on his lovely blanket


And his is a "ripples" blanket that is a WIP from another student


And look at this wonderful jumper made by another ex student of mine!!


I must say that I am more than impressed by them all

Now for my other news.  My friends birthday is coming up soon and he works for Dorset County Council as a Ranger and is out in all weathers, so I thought that a nice cosy Beanie Hat in County Council colours would be just the ticket.

Here is my husband trying it on for size



& here is the finished hat


I put a white trim on it to break the monotony of the bottle green colour up


And put it on the head of a manikin to give it a good shape before the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!