"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 21 May 2012

Granny A Day 142 & Elephants!


I needed to take my mind of things today as we are waiting to hear if we have exchanged on our property transaction today, so I started off by having a little tidy up as I have a lesson later.  Whilst I was tidying around I found this lovely pattern in a magazine.


Although I swore that I would NOT start another project, I thought, well this is only small and it won't take long, so I started - naughty me!

Unfortunately the pattern was a bit strange, but there was a website link available


And on the website was an Errata page, and on this page it said:
Unfortunately, there wasn’t room to include all the drawings that go with Noodle (I do like to write rather wordy patterns, don’t I?..)  so if you find yourself a bit stuck when it comes to making the legs and trunk, drop me an email and I’ll send the missing diagrams to you!



So I emailed Irene and she emailed me straight back


With the full PDF pattern 


So Noodles was able to progress


And I am really pleased with the way she's turned out


She's a combination of Granny Square and Amigurumi


So you have to sew in a panel which you can just about see in the picture above and below, of scrap material, to stop the stuffing from coming out.


As I had the coloured yarns out already, I decided to use the same colours for today's Granny A Day 142


That way I will always remember what day I made Noodles on!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I would like to make that elephant but is not there anymore, is there any chance you could send me the pdf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry but that's breaking Copyright. You will have to contact Irene directly via her email & buy the pdf from her.
      Ali

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!