I decided that I would have a good go at finishing of the joining of the motifs on my Summer Top today
Here is the back before the last 10 or so motifs were added
And here is a close up of the painstaking work involved
Once I had joined the front to the back via the shoulder straps there was only one way to proceed
and that was by putting the whole top on my tailors dummy
It's still not finished but at least it's looking more like a top
The pattern says "one size fits all" and "it's meant to be a tight fit" but I am not so sure!
I think I will have to make a few more motifs so that the fit is a lot more comfortable.
Now for Granny A Day 135
I used Cream, followed by Purple, then cream again with a Fuchsia Pink edge
And here is another view of the back
to show off the neatness of the join as you go method
Which I am very pleased that I have used
Thanks for reading