"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 27 May 2012

GAD 148 & Inspiration from A Stash Addict


This is Granny A Day 148

Again I have just "picked" the colours at random, on this extremely hot day, from the scarp yarn basket.
With a Cream Centre, Mixed Cream & Brown Row two, a vibrant pink Row 3 and a shade of Grey Border I think it looks lovely
but then again I love ALL Granny Squares

My Husband and I decided to take a day off from packing up the house today, so I had a little bit of spare time on my hands.

I decided to wander across a few crochet blogs and I came across this inspirational blog from


A fellow Twitter @AstashAddict


Do go and take a look as she takes some wonderful photos and it includes the full tutorial too!

I am going to make a few more and attach them to the front of my bicycle basket to cheer it up as it's of the plain black wire type and not the lovely wicker ones  you can get.
I will post a picture when it's done!


Last by not least was an email update from one of my pupils NR
After having to stop work on her initial Giant Granny Square Blanket, to make a baby blanket, she's picked up pace again and has hit Row 53



It's nearly big enough for her double bed now, as you can see by this wonderful picture!
Well done NR - it's fabulous.






4 comments:

  1. Yay can't waite to see them around your basket!! how cute!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All thanks to you Danielle & your inspiring post. I will post a picture on as soon as I can. Ali x

      Delete
  2. Love the daisies. There are so many about at the moment. The crochet ones are going to look great around your basket! Glad you've managed to take some time out and hope the rest of your packing goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth, they are so cute aren't they? I can't wait to put them on my bike basket - probably best to wait until the move in case they get ripped of! x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!