"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 4 May 2013

RAFFLE!


RAFFLE ! 

For the Bank Holiday Weekend ONLY 

Here's what you have to do:

1/ Enroll by clicking this link - https://coursecraft.net/courses/z9NcS

2/ Choose a Promotion code to use from RAFFLE1 to RAFFLE10

3/ Depending on the code you choose (and this is the exciting bit) you will get either 10%, 15%, 50%, 75% or 100% off the cost of the course.

This offer ends at midnight on Monday 6th May 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!