"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 129, Crochet Class & Technology ARRGGGHHHHHHH!





My Crochet Student came on leaps and bounds today!  It's only her 2nd lesson, so we revisited the basics, before moving on to working in the flat round
&
Didn't she do well!!


I have packed her off with some homework, which is to make a flat round in double crochet - I have given her a pattern to follow, so it's a combination of pattern reading and practicing to work in the round!!

Now this is Day 129.  I have combined 2 colours in one here, to try to keep the colour variation going.


And now for the Technology ARRRGGGHHHHHH!

I have Adobe Photoshop, but I have never used it, so today I decided to try to have a go at removing the background of this.....


LOL it looks like it's worked on here as the background here is white, but when I try it elsewhere e.g. on the cover of my book, it shows as having a white background, which I don't want.

Give me a hook any day!!


1 comment:

  1. I have spent HOURS on that program!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!