"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 19 May 2013

Days 137, 138 & 139 A Busy Weekend!

I haven't blogged since Thursday, so I thought that I would let you know what's been happening over the last few days


I haven't forgotten to make my Squares



For Friday, Saturday & Sunday!


On Friday, I took a Crochet lesson with "KPK" who wanted to crochet socks.  If you remember, we Crocheted some Chunky Cosy Socks recently to get into the "swing" of sock making, so now we are doing the "real thing"

I like to make the same project as my pupils are making just in case there is a hic cup along the way, so here's my 1st sock.

We agreed to make the foot bit before the next lesson next Friday, so I cracked on with mine.



We did alter the pattern slightly, but I do like this "scalloped" look to the stitch.



So I decided to make the 2nd one too, just so that I am ahead of the game for next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!