"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Day 148, Inside Crochet Magazine & more!

I would like to thank Inside Crochet Magazine for Tweeting this today:
pretty and practical, some colourful gadget cosies by from issue 42, out this week!


Yes, they are MY colourful Gadget Cosies!!
So if you want to make them then go out and buy the Magazine - Issue 42!!

I have finished ONE of my socks today - Ta Dah!



I just love the way the colour scheme in this Sock Wool is working for my socks


And finally - with thanks yet again to Alina from Twitter
is Square 148


And one final bit of news is that my FOOT OPERATION is on 1st JULY
HoOrAy!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!