"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 24 May 2013

Day 144 - More Crochet Class News!!

I have had a lovely day today & shall I tell you why?

It's because I taught Crochet for 4 hours!!!

The first 2 where spent with "PD" who drives up all the way from Swanage!!

Today we covered Colour Changes in a Granny Square & didn't she do a FAB job of it.

We also went on to do Colour Changes in the Round, along with lots of interesting chat and tea!!


I had a 2 hour break, so more than enough time to do my square for Day 144 - again thanks to @smooogle AKA Alina who is STILL supplying me with wool


And then Kelly arrived aka @kelspk from Twitter - do you remember her?  She's into socks and if you remember, we started with "chunky" socks or "slipper" socks, but today.....


....we progressed to a more normal sock - made with proper sock wool & a 2mm hook.

We did in fact start these last week, however today we went on to create the heel opening & working  up from the ankle


& this is the photo she sent me a few moments ago. - she's steaming ahead - well ahead of me and I can't wait to see her next week as we are going to have some FANTASTIC socks.

So there you have it.  It's Friday, so you probably won't hear from me on Blogger World again until Sunday, no actually Monday as it's a Bank Holiday weekend, so until then, be good & keep Crocheting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!