"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Day 51 Oh how I love Crochet.....


I realised today that my wool stash is diminishing very quickly!

My pupils have been buying up some DK & Chunky wools / yarns that I stock & all of a sudden it's looking rather bear and very lacking in colour & attraction, so I must head off to the wool shop (oh dear what I job to have to do) to replenish before my next lot of 4 week workshops start next week!!


I did manage to make my square for Day 51 today, although I have been very busy!


Yes, due to the popularity of my Crochet eLearning Course 1 (The Basics) I have spent most of today drafting Course 2!!

And here's a little taster....


Not much is being given away from this picture, so I suppose if you want to know more you'll just have to enroll to find out more.

Here's the link to course 1


It's perfect if you want to learn to crochet but you don't have time to attend a class.
For only £15 you can take as long as you like to go through the 3 lessons in course 1, learning the basics of Crochet - the essentials to cracking the backbone of this lovely craft.

Even if you don't sign up to another course, this first one will give you the basics - enough to get you on your way, including a start on reading patterns & symbols charts, as well as learning how to make a foundation chain, double crochet & treble crochet too!

Go on, you know you it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!