"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 11 February 2013

Day 42

I have been busy today, working on a top secret project.  I have managed to complete the main stage, however stage 2 will be undertaken tomorrow.

Just in case you were wondering, it's not brain surgery or a huge engineering accomplishment, it's a Crochet Pattern Design & make up, which is to be honest a little like the two things mentioned above - well it feels like it anyway!

It's NOT an easy task and there is a lot of "frogging" which is pulling out your work or pulling out your hair involved at times - LOL

So this is a picture of what I CAN tell you about - day 42 which is made from wool sent to me by Twitter Jane D aka MrsCraftyPants

 So thank you Mrs Crafty Pants

My Tweet Blanket is looking FAB so far

Just in case you missed it yesterday, here is my first UK Crochet Video Tutorial

If you like it, then leave a comment & I will make Video 2 = How to Double Crochet

YAY !

2 comments:

  1. Terrific video tutorial. And I'm digging the Tweet Blanket! :)

    Crochet Patterns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Purple Kitty - that's kind of you to stop by & leave a comment - the Tweet blanket is FAB so far isn't it? :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!