"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Days 252 & 253 Crochet Class Week 2

Just a very quick blog post for today & yesterday.
My apologies, but with a family funeral looming I am running out of puff & time!!

Today's Crochet Class is the 2nd one of 4

I was thrilled with the homework that they brought along


And with the chatter going around the room


We did progress onto working in the round, from working in rows today so that's GREAT progress & well done to all my pupils today you have made me one very proud Crochet Teacher!

Keep up the good work & if you are reading this PRACTICE!

Square 252


And 253 are here


You will have to wait until sometime over the weekend until the next update as on our return from the Funeral we have friends coming from London for the weekend as it's the Sturminster Newton Cheese Festival so I don't know when I will get the time to blog again.

Until then Crochet Cuddles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!