"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Day 247 - The Macrame Crochet Cord Bug!


First of all, I am honoured to say that I have 7, yes SEVEN reviews on my book so far on Amazon.co.uk & all of them are 5 stars!!!!!!!!


It's available in both Paperback & Kindle Edition
&
in both UK & US crochet terminology too!



Now for The Macrame Crochet Cord Bug

I blame it on Sara Sinaguglia, oh and Inside Crochet magazine,  yes it's all their fault

Macrame Crochet Cord Friendship Bracelets


I have a new addiction


As you can see 


I made a 2 strand & 3 strand one


Oh and then I made a single strand one too!


If you want to have a go yourself, there's an excellent photo tutorial here




 I am surprised that I had time to make Square 247 today with all the Macrame Crochet I have been doing!

I might try some beaded ones next !! Oh!!

And finally

Today's blogpost & Twitter Blanket Square is dedicated to my Step Father in Law (I chose the colour to match one of his favourite cardigans)

Richard Twigg
who died peacefully this morning


RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!