I spent this morning packing up Top Secret Project #1 & email off the pattern - phew! It was all sorted at the 11th hour & I worked like the wind to get it ready in time.
Now for Top Secret Project #2! I made a colour swatch, which wasn't 100% right, so I had 2 hours mid day today & 1 hour after teaching from 2 till 4 to get another one to them. I am waiting their answer!
My Beginners class went really well today - they were all pleased to have started Granny Squares and they all went at a different pace, but I swiftly ran around the table from one pupil to another, getting them all to where they wanted / needed to be!
Homework for next week is to start a NEW Granny Square (in a new colour) of at least 5 rows & bring the one that they made in class with them!! I am doing this to get them to read and understand the pattern as this is something that needs to be practiced by all beginners!
Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures so you will need to check back next week.
Day 78 is still managing to be made in a new colour