"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 8 March 2013

Day 67, Top 10 Crochet Blogs



After seeing the recent post on Liberty's Yarn,  I have today, decided to do the same research myself, so I typed in 

Crochet Blogs into the WWW (Google) & this is what I found!


I didn't included the listings that were listing Crochet Blogs e.g. Liberty's Yarn & Scarlett Dash.  I have just listed blogs that are purely dedicated to Crochet.

I also came across this funny postcard thanks to Inside Crochet Magazine


Isn't this just a gem!

As is Square 67!





And now for Class News!


Hasn't she done amazingly well, considering that a few weeks ago she A) couldn't Crochet & 
B) couldn't read a pattern &
C) Couldn't read a symbols chart & now "K" can do all 3!!!


 Yarntastic

I think "K" has come on leaps & bounds
She is so enthusiastic and keen to learn
Nothing that I give her to do in class or for her homework seems to phase her.

Well done "K"
You know who you are 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!