"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

84 Granny Squares made and Ripple Crochet Blanket!

84 Granny Squares to day and here is number 84

I seem to be making a lot of yellow centers at the moment - maybe it's because of the unusually sunny weather we are having here in the UK at the moment?


Now that I have finished my homework motifs, I needed something to keep me occupied, something that I could pick up and put down, pick up again, put down, blah, blah, blah, without a complicated pattern to follow, so I picked up my "special" yarn basket
which is full of very YUMMY colours


Like Olive, Candyfloss, Wisteria and Plum (to name but a few)

And half a hour of umming and ahhing later, a decision was made!

RIPPLES BLANKET 

*YaY*


I have recently taught a pupil how to achieve this effect, so I thought that this was the ideal choice!

I started with the BubbleGum Pink, then went on the Olive, then Sky Blue, followed by Lavender and my husbands choice for row 5 was Lipstick Red!

I am really enjoying make the Crochet Ripple Blanket and I look forward to working on it some more when I next have some "Crochet Time"

(that sounds like "Chicco Time" LOL)




4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!