"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 5 November 2011

Ruffled Scarf

This gorgeous ruffles scarf was crocheted using a 5.5mm hook and sublime cashmere merino silk aran (by Sidar) which is 75% extra fine merino, 20% silk & 5% cashmere - I can't even begin to describe how soft this wool feels!

The lovely Merino / Cashmere / Silk mix wool & my trusty 5.5mm hook

Double Treble crochet was made into the foundation chain

Followed by more double trebles increasing in every alternate stitch to make it ruffle

With a row of double crochet, not only to finish off the piece, but to open up the last row of double trebles crocheted

Beautiful stitch work



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!