"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Poppy Day & Pupils Homework


Thanks to Wendy Poole, I made this lovely Crochet Poppy for Remembrance Sunday

Granny Squares by Deane one of my pupils who attended the Group class today - a good effort I thought.  She did admit to not following the pattern exactly and she knows that she's put in 3 chains along the sides and only the 1 chain in the corners, so the wrong way round!!
You learn from your mistakes


Camilla made these Granny Squares - she's really improved by leaps and bounds since last week

And Cecile managed to complete these 3 double crochet rounds - all in one week!!

Fantastic work from all 3 of them - well done ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!