"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

Pink & Fluffy Jar Jackets

I got straight to work (yes, even on a Sunday) this morning and made some more, well about 3, multi coloured jar jackets.  Then I had one of those light bulb above my head moments and out came the pink wool.  However it was 4 ply, so I doubled it up and got going with my trusty hook......


I know that pink is a very popular at the moment and for that added "bling" I added some fluffy glitter white wool, that I had left over from a knitting project.

That's 3 so far - I will make about 3 more to add to my craft fair stock.

12 days to go and counting - OH NO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!