"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Yarntastic Day 15 - First Day of Group Classes

What can I say?

I had a YARNTASTIC day today.

It began with an Intermediate Group Class this morning




 We made my 1,2,3 Squares



One was made using a 4mm hook and the other a 3.5mm hook 

Notice the difference in size!!

It was a class where we revisited various techniques and covered or should I say tackled the "magic loop" and Join As you Go method.

Homework was set for next week and my ladies went away happy hookers!!



 This afternoon I took a Beginners Group Class of 4 & fun was had by all.

We went through Foundation Chain, Double Crochet and Trebles too!
Homework was set and as they all wanted to learn to make Granny Squares by the end of the 4 week course, that's something that we will be covering next week.

I got a lovely email from one of the ladies this evening:

Ali, Thank you very much for this afternoon's class. I really enjoyed the whole event and thought you took us very clearly through the new experience. I'm hoping I can now do justice to my homework!I'm looking forward to next Tuesday




My idea from yesterday actually worked today as I "borrowed" a nice new colour from one of my intermediates, so Day 15 was created and in class too!! 


Yarntastic!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!