"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

Day 31 + Crochet Class News!

Beginners Class this moring


We started off working in a flat round


As so far we had worked in rows


And they all made a great sucess

Of making some lovely coasters!

Please note the HAPPY SMILEY FACES - YAY

I like to teach making flat rounds in trebles, in preparation for starting on a Granny Square

They were thrilled to start their Granny Squares today and have lots of homework to do for next week when we are going to make a start on colour changes!



And here is Day 31 Square & yes it's in a different colour.



I have decided to call this Blanket my Tweet Blanket after all the wonderful response to my "Scraps" appeal on Twitter yesterday.

I can't wait until the post starts to arrive!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!