"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 21 January 2013

Day 21 & Crochet Poncho Creation


I have been lusting over this knitted poncho for some time now.  It's been on my pinterest wall for ages & I have now done something about it!

I have taken the plunge and started to make a Crochet version of it.
Here it is so far.

I have incorporated a lot of different stitches into it e.g. crossed trebles, back post trebles, back loop double crochet and all the good old classic too, to give it some texture.

I have, for a change, written the pattern down and I will give you a progress report as and when it's progressing!



And now for Day 21.

I actually managed to find a new colour!


I might not be so lucky tomorrow, although I do have a Grey & a black ball of yarn - they are colours too!!!



4 comments:

  1. Your blanket is turning out great and I can't wait to see the poncho when it's finally finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great !!! :)

    xoxo
    hypnotizingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poncho!! It is coming along nicely. Such a great idea especially if you are like me and have tons of misc. yarn from other projects!! My brain is thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments. I am glad you like the poncho. I can't wait to finish it and of course wear it! I will take another picture upddate today.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!