The one that has pushed me to the top of my limits is the
Difficulty rating 3 - yes 3!!
This one has been a challenge.
Rows 1 to 5 were fine, but adding the square to the back of the flower proved challenging.
Yes, this little flower in a square had me frustrated, confused, re reading the pattern, re reading the re read pattern, undo-ing a row, and another, re reading the pattern again and then it clicked into place!
I also spent alot of time joining squares yesterday (on top of digging etc. at the allotment see http://www.alithefrog.blogspot.com/) and my blanket is now 9 squares by 8 squares with another 7 ready to go!
Also, I received this FAB parcel of hearts yesterday.....
Which were intended for presents, but when I opened the parcel and peeled off the lovely tissue (very beautifully presented) and saw what was inside, i couldn't bear to part with them, so I have hung them around my house!
If you would like to see more beautifully made hearts,