"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 29 September 2013

The Weekend - Days 271 & 272 - Book Reviews


I got an email from Sue AKA Crochet Addict today, saying that she had had a chance to review my book, so I clicked on the link and held my breathe.   I didn't need to hold it for a second longer as her review is great and I am very touched as I know that Sue is an experienced Crocheter of many years and highly regarded by many fellow crocheters.  Here's the link for you to read it too:

 http://www.crochetaddictuk.com/2013/09/crochet-for-beginners-who-want-to.html

Here are a couple more book reviews by

Both of whom are top notch crocheters - hailing from the USA & master crafts women  in my opinion.

**********************
I spent most of Saturday working on my latest commission for Inside Crochet Magazine
This is all that I can share with you

As my husband decided to work from the office upstairs, I really did make headway & cracked a good portion of my design & work.

*************

I went to put on my favourite "knock about" jeans this morning & found that the hole was crying out for a patch.

I searched for some spare denim but after looking High & Low I decided that the only way to go was CROCHET!


So I designed a little "cloud" patch


And sewed it in place.

This is what TWITTER has said:

Chellebab's avatar
Michelle mentioned you
12m

Michelle @Chellebab
@CrochetAli cool! Brilliant and original idea :)

beadercollie's avatar
cazz mentioned you
14m

cazz @beadercollie
@CrochetAli that's genius!!


Faerydesigns's avatar
Faery Designs mentioned you
19m

Faery Designs @Faerydesigns
@CrochetAli looks great :)

And after a lovely afternoon with friends & dogs


Here are Twitter Blanket Squares 271 & 272






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!