"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 8 September 2013

Days 249, 250 & 251 - Crochet Cushion covers & Rectangle Crochet Cushion Cover!

I decided to put my feet up in front of the TV


And transform a boring old cushion that I had


With one of my recently purchased 200g balls of wool 


In variegated colours


I love the "shades of Autumn" that it oozes


I now have to go and buy some more wool as I have another cushion to "transform"


And I am also up to date...


with my Twitter Blanket Squares


So that's good news!

And finally

If you would like to learn to crochet but don't have time to travel to a class or indeed can't find one close to you, then why not take a look at a Crochet eLearning Course?


It is available in 3 courses

1 - The Basics 

2 - The Next Step 
&
3 - The Finishing Touches

Course 1 is also available in US Crochet & UK for left handers!

These courses never close - you pay the one off fee for enrolling & then you can access the course whenever you like, however many times you like, as often as you like & all from the comfort of your own home!!

What could be easier?

Here's a FREE taste of what you can expect - why not enroll today to see what it's like....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!