"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Giggling Crochet Granny's! Day 260

Today's blog post starts with a little extract from my Basic eLearning course

Here, Simon demonstrates a very nice start to his work & really great uniform stitches in each row, which is FANTASTIC as he's only been crocheting for a couple of days.....


.....The beauty of the eLearning course is that you get me as your "virtual" teacher!

If you look at the photo below, I have circled where he's gone a little astray & missed a stitch



That's how a lot of beginners get slopping sides, but either missing the 2nd to last stitch or missing the turning chain (which counts as a stitch) itself.

If you would like to try the eLearning course then click below!



Crochet Class today was a great giggle


3 of my ladies started to work on Granny Squares & there was lots of laughter coming from one particular corner of the table

 Excitement is building



As Granny Squares grew in size



 I have two other ladies in the same class that are one step behind & working on making flat rounds
And a jolly good job of it they are doing too!


& they have all expressed an interest to extend their 4 week workshop to more weeks too!!
Crochet Rules!!

Today's square for day 260 is this lovely Blue in Pure Wool.  I know I have used this wool before, but I no longer have to worry about that as +Victoria Stott 


kindly sent me all this!


Thanks you so much!

This is her FB page https://www.facebook.com/StringTheoryCrochet  She is the T-Shirt Yarn Queen!






1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!