"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 7 December 2012

Granny A Day 342, Crochet Lessons & More!

I would like to start today's blog with a photo that my pupil "J" sent me today via Twitter



She came along on Wednesday for a One 2 One lesson and we quickly progressed to making Granny Squares. 
I briefly showed her how to do colour changes and join as you go as we ran out of time, but I reminded her that there were free tutorials on my blog, so I am thrilled to have got this photograph of her work today.
Well done "J" you make me so proud to be a crochet teacher!

Now for my lesson today.....

My lady "C" couldn't decide what to do, so we started flicking through a few books

We soon came across these "spirals" which we both enjoyed making.  The pattern was rather complicated for her so she was glad that I was on hand to help her through it.

I am a "waste not, want not" person as you have probably gathered from my GAD project, so here is my GAD 342 which I turned from a spiral into a Granny Square Center


My Granny A Day Blanket just needs one more row now

It's currently 18 rows by 19 rows = 342 squares

And it needs to be 19 rows by 19 rows to take it up to the 361 square blanket that I planned.

Doesn't it look FAB??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!