"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 2 March 2012

Day #62 of Granny A Day + Students Crochet Rocks!

This is Granny A Day #62.
I love the way the Red Centre leaps out and the Yellow Edging cheers it all up!


 Now these lovely Granny Square were made by my Crochet Pupil LW
She had a crash course in Granny Squares and
Joining as you go in the last half hour hour her last lesson
After using the tutorial from this blog once she got home
she's managed to start off her blanket!


Not only that but she made this chick


She mentioned chickens in her last lesson


And I just happened to come across this pattern




Isn't that one CUTE chicken?


Today in class, LW decided that she wanted to learn to do some different stitches and she chose Popcorn.  She wants to make a bag for her Mum for Mothers Day, and whilst she's going to follow a pattern in a book, she's going to change it slightly and add some "Dahlia" Granny Squares into the design.


So amongst lots of chatter here's what she made - isn't it coming along just fine?

Below is my square

Which as you can see is "on the board"
having a good old blocking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!