"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 20 October 2013

The Weekend is here - 291 / 292 / 293...

this went on Twitter on Friday....

 Ali Campbell @CrochetAli
Wow. @stitchstud has used the word "brilliant" when emailing me about an item I have made #crochet. My week has been made. Make that year!

@CrochetAli well. The colours,design, and always so helpful schematics (us te's love schems) made my day! #crochet #patternlove

I am thrilled (needless to say) that "The Stitch Stud" has said such nice things about my work!
Translation may be in order here: te's = tech editors - these are the guys that get the patterns that us designers write & make sure that they make sense & work for the crocheter's that want to make up our designs
& schems = schematics which are the little pictures that help to make sense of what we have written e.g.


If you want some free Crochet Patterns / Tutorials then click on this link - GRATIS

  1. Ali
    Thank you for all of your tutorials. I love the step by step directions you give and the photos to go along. I am going to use some of these for some of granny square projects. Thanks again.
    Julie - USA
  2. Your step by step instructions and pictures to go with them are great Ali. I love the way you explain.
  3. Thanks for your tutorials!


    Now for some socks!

    I bought this lovely 100% DK from Eden Cottage for the sole purpose of making myself yet another pair of socks


    so I took these ones of


    and tried these on for size


    Pleased to say they fit perfectly


    and they are going to be soooooo warm!


    More socks - my pupil made this one - Lesson on Friday


    however she had a mental block on starting the 2nd one so we did a fresher...


    With a little help via diagrams drawn on my new whiteboard & easel


    We also made Fluffy hearts with eyelash yarn for added fluffiness!



    I have been working on a top secret project on and off for a few weeks now, and today (Sunday) I finally managed to finish of the 2nd draft.  I now have to wait to see how it turns out & what happens next. That's all I can say.

    Days 291, 292 & 293 are here








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!