"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Twool, Inside Crochet & 2 days of Twitter Blanket - 336 & 337


I got some GREAT post today!

One packet contained the 3.25mm hook that I ordered from eBaY the other day so I can now complete my husband's socks


And the other was a sample of Twool.  It's all here www.twool.co.uk.  It's a combination of twine and wool and just perfect for my next Crochet Design, which is of course Top Secret!

Days 336 & 7 are in the making


But now I need to share this with you


Inside Crochet Magazine sent me some amazing photo's today



My design is on the "Make It" page, which is a page I love as it show the reader INSTANTLY all the FANTASTIC pieces to choose from by all the brilliant and talented designers that Inside Crochet work with.  It's  a page one can drool over, whilst having a coffee.  It's like getting all your Christmas Presents at once every month!

The only problem is what to hook first!

Now to indulge in my favourite, my own design, a little....


These are photo's of my Rainbow Jumper


With styling by the super talented Claire Montgomerie


And photographed by Britt Spring


Britt makes these photo's so beautiful - my Rainbow looks AMAZING 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!