"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 7 December 2013

Days 340 & 341 - Meet Scrumpy & Sparkly Nails


This is Scrumpy - he's still a puppy at 15 months old & a very large one weighing in at 27kg, the last time he went to the vets!

He's a lucky puppy as he gets to walk in Piddles Wood most days

Isn't it just beautiful at this time of year, especially when the sun catches the bare branches & twigs on the top of the trees


I had my nails done yesterday at The Nail Workshop in Okeford Fitzpaine, Blandford
It's a shame that this photo doesn't really do then 100% justice as they are so shiny and sparkly
They will also last for 3 to 4 weeks & were instantly dry so I could Crochet as soon as I got home!!!

They do Nail Art at The Nail Workshop & I am hoping that they will "invent" a Granny Square for my next visit!! (wish list) Wouldn't that be cool?


Now for Crochet - I have finally finished my Husbands socks.
As he has been away for a few days, I have wrapped them up for his birthday in 2 weeks time & I hope he forgets about them on his return.

I often put them on one side to work on a commission, so I will get started on my next commission & let him think that they are on the "simmer" again.

They are from Inside Crochet Issue 47 and are by Rohn Strong


The Twitter Blanket is growing


I am up to day with 341 squares to date






More on Monday folks - Hope you have a good weekend

Ali x

1 comment:

  1. great nails, but you didn't have to go to all that trouble just for our class on Thursday!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!