"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 14 October 2013

Monday Day 287 - Bargain, Make & Craft and Christmas Slipper Socks


I went to a local vintage fair today and bought a few bits and bobs.

My highlight was meeting Sara Sinaguglia
who is another Crochet Designer, Teacher & Published author who also lives in Dorset

This is her blog - do go and take a look as it's FAB


We chatted crochet, crochet & more crochet. Could have chatted all day.

On the way home I passed a charity shop & spotted this great Artists Easel.  I had to have it as it was a bargain at £9.50. Once home I looked it up online - £125!


I have now ordered a whiteboard & some markers so I can use it in my Crochet Classroom.

They say good things comes in 3's and it does as my copy of Make & Craft arrived today

This is the first issue that I have a pattern in


As you can see they are these FAB 
Warming Chunky Christmas Slipper Socks


Complete with detailed photo guides


Issue 13 November 2013 is only £4.99 Get your copy here http://www.makeandcraft.com/make-craft-november/



Day 287 is a very "Springlike" yellow


However it's not Springlike today - it's chucking it down out there.

I have a Private Crochet Workshop to take this evening and we are doing Granny Squares so be sure to look back on here tomorrow to see how they got on.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!