"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 6 October 2013

Cotton Moon - Days 278 & 279 & vintage blanket repair

I taught a Crochet Workshop at Cotton Moon in Blandford Forum this morning.

A small group of 6 ladies arrived & we got started


Their concentration was intense at first


But the soon began to relax & make stitch swatches


They all deserve a round of applause for doing so well today


& achieving so much is a very short 3 hour space


When I got home there was a large parcel of wool waiting for me - another commission for Make & Craft  Magazine which I can't wait to get started on, on Monday.

I have a day off this Sunday so I am going to make the most of it - make the two squares for my Twitter blanket & hopefully work on my socks some more before the workshops start all over again next week as I am teaching every day Monday to Friday!


It's now Sunday

I noticed that Scrumpy Puppy has tried his hand at Crochet recently - namely the  Granny Blanket I made many years ago for my bed


As you can see he's undone one of the seams!


But don't panic - my 4mm crochet hook is at hand


But as I got towards the end


I started to run out of working wool!


So I took it right back along the seam & changed to a 3mm hook which left me with lots of working wool at the end which I sewed in after fastening off.

Job done


Days 278


& 279


Oh and I have managed to finish off one sock

So now for Sock 2





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!