"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 19 October 2012

Granny a day 293 and more from a lesson today!



This is Granny A Day 293



As you can probably see, if you haven't already noticed, there is a little mistake on the centre - I was running out of wool, a piece that I had in the bottom of my basket.  So I had to make do with the scrap that I was working with and therefore one of the Granny Shells went down to 2 trebles instead of the traditional 3.  Never mind eh? The whole point of GAD is to make use of the scraps of wool that soon add up in ones basket, so there you have it! GAD 293

Even more fantastic is my pupil CF

She started me off on Bavarian Crochet by buying a book on "how to Crochet Bavarian Crochet" and lending it to me.  I in turn decided to give it a go and then taught CF how to do it!

And here is whats' she's made 

Doesn't it look great?  She did  start this off in last weeks lesson and went a little wayward during the week, but by the end of today's lesson she's right back on track.

Even more wow from CF is this fantastic Ripples Blanket that she's made for a friend who's about to have her baby boy

It's just amazing and I am very proud of her achievements so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!