"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 25 June 2012

Random Gone Wrong = GAD 177

I was really trying very hard today, to choose randomly from my yarn stash basket and pull out some new colours for GAD 177 & this is what I came up with......


So the Red is quite random as I haven't got a red in any adjoining squares, however the cream is in the square to the left and the maroon is in the square to the bottom left (you can just see it) and the blue which I thought was a good choice didn't work out either as I used the very same blue in the border that I was joining the square too!

Never mind
It's still a great square and it's still GAD 177


4 comments:

  1. Well, the 4th of July approaches...or if you are a Brit, it's the colors of the Union Jack. I'm doing red, white and blue consciously right now. I'm making a 4th of July afghan, and I find I work hard when I have a deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SJ, yes the 4th July approaches but my birthday is first! (3rd July) and then we have the Olympics after that so I will be doing the Olympic Flag for that day - The nice thing about the GAD challenge is that the blanket doesn't have to be any colour scheme at all & if I miss a day I can catch up the next or crochet in advance - good luck with your deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through Crochetapy and became a follower. I love the idea of a Granny Square a Day! I might try that next year; right now, I have too many things on the hook for another CAL.
    If you'd like to check out my blog, it's sssinthesun.blogspot.com.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thanks for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment. The fun thing about Granny A Day is that you can join in whenever you like, so you can start today, tomorrow or next month and just go from there! I have just popped by your blog - it's FAB - how did you do the progress chart? I like that idea!
      Thanks again & hope you pop by again, Ali

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!