"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 8 December 2011

Especially for Momwithahook

 I hope that these pictures show - in as much detail as my camera can manage - what "Cotton Tape" is:


It looks like a "knitted" ribbon



And comes in a regular "ball" like normal wool / yarn



This is the label



And this is how it Crochet's up

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for answering my question in such a personal way. I'm sure you also answered it for those who had the question but did not ask.
    I have seen this in the shop but did not know the name. Might go try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pleasure as always, to help a fellow crocheter. I like the way my scarf is taking shape. I have some more colours and will probably try a spring / summer wrap with the next lot!! If you do try it out, please let me know what you make. Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure will. It should be an interesting yarn to experiment with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!