"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 22 October 2011

A few Crocheted items.....

...that I made over the last few nights

First and foremost I "made over" my room - it was quicker than a 60 minute makeover and it was inspired by a photo that I saw some time ago on another crochet / crafters blog.  I love it and I am sure my pupils will too!

A nice warming pair of mittens.  I sort of followed the pattern http://crochetandknitting.com/mitglov2.htm but I didn't want fingerless gloves with a flap so I left that bit out and then kept on trying the mittens on as I went for a very nice snug fit!

Two Teddy Bear faces - these will form a "Baby Garland" with pink or blue pompoms and matching ribbon for a friends "arrival" due in the New Year

This lovely rose is now a brooch as I managed to source some brooch pins to sew on to the back

I added a Fuchsia Pink flower to the green shopper

Made a pet ball from a long strand of wool

An another brooch that will cheer up almost anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!