"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 26 April 2015

So much YARN and so many HOOKS!!


Look at what my pupil turned up at class in!!
Isn't it super fab?

And

Then she produced this little dinosaur
from a pattern by DMC but made in Chunky for a first attempt at amigurumi

Amazing!


Here are my Sherborne Ladies at The Slipped Stitch learning the basics


And here are the mobile phone cases they made after lesson 1 - wow, didn't they do well!



In an Improvers course taken at my home classroom in Shillingstone, EB made this wonderful blanket



And here's JG learning how to wind a skien of cotton tape yarn


From a wool swift (top photo of these 3) to a wool winder


We made Forget Me Nots for Demetia Friends Charity


And Bear Fever is catching on!


Another Improver made this jumper from a recent issue of Inside Crochet Magazine.  I just love the moss stitch.


It's been a busy few weeks here at Crochet Central !

2 comments:

  1. it looks fun. I never make jumper or big item with crochet. Maybe I need to take some class to master this : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!