"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all.

I do hope that you had a great "Festive Season"

As you may have read in a previous blog, I was dithering over whether to keep my blog on here or whether to post over on my website Get Hooked on Crochet

Well I have decided to do both, but not at the same time, so sometimes I will blog here and on other days I will blog on there!  Don't worry I will let you know but posting links to let you know where to go!

I have also made the decision to blog once a week, so here's the first one of the year.


I have been busy designing for magazines

And for some pieces I have to take step by step  


photo's like these ones


Do you remember my Rainbow Jumper from Inside Crochet Issue 48?

Well I wore it for the first time last night!





I also treated myself to one of these FAB lights that you clip on to the side of your specs


Which is great for when I sit on the sofa in front of the TV & want to Crochet the night away

I have also started to make my 2014 Triangle Blanket

If you want to join in click on this link for full patter details


So I have raided my wool / yarn stash....


I have chosen to JAYGo



or Join as You Go



As I would loose the "magic" if I had to join them all together at the end


Believe me, I have been there, done that & vowed to never do it again!

For more 2014 Crochet Blanket fun go to my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/GetHookedCrochetClassesforBeginners

See you next week when I will have news on my new workshops!

Ali x 

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!