"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 27 May 2013

Bank Holiday Weekend - Days 145, 146 & 147 + more


Well it's been a lovely weekend here in North Dorset

The Sun has been shining


The Crochet Hook has been out

&



As you can see I have kept up to date with A Square A Day! YAY
All thanks to @smooogle AKA Alina from Twitter whose wool supply is still going!

As it was so nice outside, I took my sock WIP that I am making with one of my pupils out to the sun


I love this Regia Sock Wool


And it's crocheting up beautifully


I have also been working on my eLearning Course 3 - soon to be published, so watch this space!!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!