"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 14 March 2014

Hookalicious - With Guest Star Twitter Bird - Week 10


I got an email from Make & Craft Magazine.....

"We absolutely love all the things you make. Everything is always a big hit. Your designs are super duper. "

isn't that just amazing feedback to have?

******

Look what I found!!


Aren't these just the cutest little charms you have ever seen??

And these too



Go to my **Crochet Tab** Shop - only £1 for 4 (plus P&P)

And now for my week of Crochet....


I have entered the Deramores Blog Awards 2014 
http://macscrochet.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/hooky-blog-award-entry-for-deramores.html 
so wish me luck!
p.s. do take a look as there's a FREE pattern on there for you to hook!!!!

******************************************

However as much as I love designing and seeing my name in print, I love to teach the best of all....

....and you'll see why.....

Here's a baby cardigan made buy BP who only took a 4 week beginners workshop last November!



She is also making this lovely cushion from the Crochet Workshop book


AND she's hooking this basket weave piece!  She doesn't know if it will be a scarf or a blanket yet!!


PD has made this lovely bolster cushion.  A design by the lovely talented Tracey Todhunter in a recent issue of Inside Crochet Magazine




She's also hooking this Granny Stripe Blanket!


GW is making a fox purse - I love her choice of nose! Perfect, just perfect.



FM has crocheted these lovely "African Flowers" The colours are just superb


And OE has made these "Summer Fruits"



I can't believe that GW, FM & OE only learnt to crochet last month!


The Pom Hat by SB is taking shape & the clever CF has added Bavarian Crochet to edge a Granny Square Cushion!




I bought this skein of wool from Handmade Studios

Isn't it delicious!

 And in class I tested out my new "machine"


 And wound it into a lovely ball using my Wool "thingy" & my wool winder - a perfect combination.



With all this hard work it's a wonder that I can keep up to date with my Triangle A Day blanket, but I am just about managing!!



However the most fun I had this week was creating 

TWITTER BIRD




Yes Twitter Bird was a "commission" from a Twitter friend, so I created this!


Then Twitter Bird had a bit of fun....

He went to Crochet Class

 And learnt how to Crochet


And helped to make a friend "Curly Tweet"


Then he needed a rest



Here's a "cousin" WIP 


And Twitter Bird enjoying some "Twitter Fame"


And his Cousin is now finished and in 5 star luxury in Swanage



Ta Dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!