As you can see I have been busy! I crocheted (state the obvious ha ha) a Tibetan hat from a pattern that I found on the internet. I used a very chunky wool and and 8mm hook so I had to adapt the pattern as I went. I found the best thing to do was to keep on putting the hat on my head as I went along. I then added the tassle to my own design as I didn't fancy a pom pom.
I then decided to make some mittens, but as you can see I have run out of wool!
That is the thumb to the left of the picture.
Ah, now I didn't do these today, I just finished them off today! Snowflakes (again stating the obvious I know-sorry) They have been on the blocking board for a while now. I just need to starch them when the iron next goes on and I might even glue & glitter them, if I can find some glitter!